Why the name "Teaching Factory, Inc?"
We teach our employees to become full owners of their
own high-performance machine shops. Well-motivated employees
work better and faster, and our graduates expand the US aerospace
manufacturing base, enhancing the military and economic security of our
World Class Manufacturing
- ISO 9001:2008
- ITAR registered
- Delivery accurately and on-time.
- Rapid production and turn-around of prototypes
- Open 24-7 for rush jobs
Precision CNC machining
- Climate-controlled facility
- 3 machining centers, ranging from 15×21" to 30×60" with
4, and 5 axes
- Machine all aerospace materials
- Full CAD/CAM programming capacity from hand-drawn sketches
to Solid Works and SurfCAM 5-axis CNC programming
- Military-quality instrument panels and
- Smoothly cut thick plastics and thin metals
- Etch fine designs into surfaces
- Plasma Cutting of Iron, Stainless steel
– Totally isolated from precision machining
- Welding: Military certified MIG, TIG, Spot
- ½ ton overhead crane
Aircraft Tire Inflation Booths
12V DC Voltage Reducer for Use
on Military Vehicles.
Our new Okuma MB-46VAE
- Accuracy: -/+ 8μm or .00003in
- Spindle Speed: 15,000 RPM
–Augmentable to 42,000 RPM
- Spindle Power 30 HP
- Embedded Super NURB software for smooth
finishes on curved surfaces.
Cast-Iron Frame with Zero Overhang.
The Okuma MB-46VAE is a cutting-edge CNC platform. The
MB-46VAE drives oversized servo motors and lead screws on its massive,
temperature-controlled, and fixed-bridge-style frame to maintain
consistent production accuracy.